Cancellation / No Show
- A 24-hour notice is required for cancellation or rescheduling of an appointment.
- You will be charged a late cancellation or no show/no call fee for the appointment if this policy is not honored. The fee amounts are dependent on the demand for the particular appointment times that are requested. For example: Evening and Weekend appointments are highly sought after and often have a waiting list in the case of a cancellation. In this case, the full amount of the service will be charged in the event of a no call/no show.
- If an appointment is missed without any notice what so ever, this is considered a No Show or No Call.
- Payment of the fee will be due before your next appointment. Or within a week of the missed appointment if the client does not book for another appointment.
- In the event that a client that has previously No Showed wants to book another session, payment must be rendered upfront at the time of booking.
- If a service that is No Showed or canceled without 24 hours notice has been purchased in advanced or is a part of a prepaid package, the service will be counted as ‘used’.
- Appointment times are as scheduled and cannot extend beyond the stated time to accommodate late arrivals. Please be on time to your appointment.
- Massage/bodywork is not appropriate care for infectious or contagious illness.
- Please cancel your appointment as soon as you are aware of an infectious or contagious condition. If it is within the 24-hour notice period, the cancellation fee may be waived.
Sessions Purchased in Advance
- Prepaid services are to be used within 6 months of the purchase date. After 6 months, your purchased sessions automatically become redeemed in our booking system and become unusable.
- As a Licensed Massage Therapist, Faith Yocom, LMT adheres to the Code of Ethics of the industry standards described by the American Massage Therapy Association.
- A full sheet drape is required with no exceptions.
- Every client has the right to end a massage session, at any time for any reason but will be responsible for payment of that time slot.
- The massage practitioner has the right to refuse service to anyone for any reason.
Reasons one might be refused:
- Poor hygiene.
- Inappropriate behavior and/or requests.
- Requests for services outside of an LMT’s scope of practice.
- Unwillingness to follow the above policies.
- Communicable illness. Example: flu, bacterial infections, ect.
Policies are subject to change without notice and will be available for review online.